Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 6 February 2013

Another Sketch Challenge to share with you!

I'm really baffled by the amount of sketch challenges being run right now by the blogs that I follow... I have a feeling that everyone was likely just busy for the month of January, and now things are back up and running strong!!

One of my favourite companies for paper pads (My Mind's Eye) is hosting a January sketch challenge, which is actually due this month on the 14th!

 You can go over the blog post to get some inspiration in case you decide to enter this one!


1 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry,
    Sorry, but this is the only way I can get a hold of you. I tried sending you a private message via my YT channel but it's not letting me. I just need to know a few things before I get started on the clothespin tags.

    1. Did you want a certain Prima collection (name your top 3) or any Prima collection?
    2. Did you want a certain color scheme or anthing goes?

    As for me anything goes!!!,,,You can send me a message via YT or email address: connie95rn@hotmail.com

    Smiles,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete