Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 31 October 2012

Some tags I made for a tag swap!

Hey everyone!

So here are some tags I made for a tag swap on Mini Album Scraps.

I actually made some other tags as well, but I forgot to take pics of them before I shipped them. :(

Okie dokie, let's have some photos please!
(I don't know why these photos are so dark considering they were taken in the morning AFTER the sun rose...)

The tags have a photo mat, some washi tape and some bling on one side.

These are all the tags (back side) lined up in a row... The last one had... An incident and I didn't have enough time to make another one; It's covered with an additional journaling spot for that reason. Teehee!

The tags have a stamped & embossed image and a mini tag on the other side!

These are all the tags (front side) lined up in a row. The fronts were a bit more successful. :)

Thanks for looking!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. These are awesome Ive never been any good at making tags!

    ReplyDelete