Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 19 June 2013

It's About that Time Again...

Where I try to haul ass and make sure I get as many entries into the ScrapMuch? sketch challenges for the month!! LOL

Here we go with the first sketch of the month - A double page sketch!
One thing I love about the sketch challenges at ScrapMuch is that there's ALWAYS a double page sketch for me to play with. :) I rarely do double page sketches, so it's a welcome challenge!

Here is my entry!

I used the Jillibean Soup Neopolitan Bisque collection for this double page spread. I love Jillibean Soup's collections, and find that I can get a lot done with the collection kits they offer!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Kerry this is lovely, great pattern play! Nice to have you link up with us at ScarpMuch? again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of patterned paper Kerry! Nice work! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete