Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 10 February 2014

Check out some recent projects!

Well, there's no time like the present to share some of my recent projects!!

This is an altered spool - The spool was made with two round coasters and a toilet paper roll as the base, and embellished like nobody's business. :) It was created for a love themed spool swap and I hope my partner enjoys it! I've really loved making altered spools recently!

This is an altered letter J that I also made for a swap - My partner let me know that her colours of choice were black, white and red... Which I incorporated with this project!

This is a set of tone-on-tone ATC cards that I created for a swap... Pretty much all my projects are made for swaps, and I find that swaps really push me to try something new. I tend to sign up for swaps I've either never done before, or that I know I need to do to replenish stock - Like altered flower swaps for example.


These are itty bitty mini albums I'm in the process of making at this moment. I hope to come back with a proper post on these since I'm REALLY enjoying making these. Using so many new techniques and fun ways of embellishing! :D
The fact that you took the time to stop by warms me to bits!
Feel free to ask any questions you may have about any of these projects!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment