Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 11 December 2014

Graphic 45 3x3 notecard sets with coordinating boxes

It's been a long while since I've done a project share just because I completed a project, but here is one for you!!

This project is actually two projects that consist of two similar card sets with coordinating boxes & envelopes, made for a swap which I'm a part of this holiday season.

There are 6 - 3x3 notecards, 2 sets of 3 and they are shown below:








The collection I used for this notecard set is called 'Twas the Night Before Christmas from Graphic 45.

I cut the stars and snowflakes out using my Silhouette Cameo, and the frames behind the snowflakes were cut from my Cricut Create; Fancy Frames cartridge.

The coordinating boxes were made using my WRMK envelope punch board, following the Youtube tutorial found here: Make a Box with the Envelope Punch Board with Deb Valder.
I decorated the boxes to look like presents and added a piece of chipboard to the front of each one.

I also made some envelopes to go with the notecards and those are included with the sets. :)

Hopefully this got your mojo going, even if it's just a little bit.

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment