Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 12 November 2012

Cutting into my Graphic 45 paper!

Huzzah!

So!! 

I finally cut into my graphic 45 papers!  I cut into the "Tropical Travelogue" paper pack since it's an 8x8 and I got it for a really good price, so I don't feel so bad about it. Lol.

I'm making a cute little gatefold (I think?) type of mini album with it now that I've cut into it. I promise a progress photo will be coming VERY shortly!

Cutting into the other paper packs won't be so easy, but I think now that I've started, I'm not so scared anymore. ;)

I think I'll dig into my Kraft Reflections next, then my Magic of Oz... Perhaps the Olde Curiosity Shoppe after that?

Now I'm on a G45 kick!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Never had some G45 I think I mite need to purchase some :-)

    ReplyDelete