Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 7 November 2012

YouTube Layout Hop for October!

Howdy!

I forgot to mention that this past week, I was part of a YouTube video Layout Hop!

Being someone who doesn't take many photos, it was somewhat difficult to make a layout with photos that I didn't have, so instead... I made a journaling layout!

I notice that not many people do journaling layouts, for the reason that I guess people think that scrapbooking always needs to have photos?  Whatever the case, I think I pulled it off kind of okay for a first time try at a journaling layout!








Just can't get enough of this picture-less layout?! No worries, here's the video... Of the photos above... LOL




Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. I loved this layout!! I think I may scrap lift and make one with my nieces name :-)

    ReplyDelete