Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 9 January 2013

Christmas Coffee Cup Holder Mini Project

Howdy everyone in the internet world!

Here is a coffee cup holder mini album I made for a swap on the Mini Album Scraps community website! :)

It was my first time ever making such a project (a coffee cup mini album) and it was interesting to complete. I have a bunch of extra holders that I picked up when I was making this one... While I do have them, I don't think I'll be making more of such albums once I've gone through the cup holders I have (which should be able to make another 2 minis).

I found that having to cut the paper to size was quite cumbersome. But this was the only way unless I'm doing it wrong? If any of you have any ideas on how to make that part easier and therefore make the process more enjoyable, please do let me know!

If there were a die or something similar I would use to run the paper through in order to make the "right" shape, then I don't think I would have minded so much. :P

Anyway, on to the photos!


















The photos aren't really in order, but I imagine you can get the idea of  what it's about pretty easily. :)

Thanks for checking in - I greatly appreciate it!!

If you have any questions about any of the process of making this album, please feel free to post them here!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment