Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 10 January 2013

My Entry Into the challenge at "Use Your Stuff"

Told you more projects would be heading to my blog near you!! ;)

Below is my entry into the challenge over on the "Use Your Stuff" blog!

I did not like this paper collection at all after opening it.. It was some collection by Crate Paper, and it just didn't jive with me...

The challenge at "Use Your Stuff" was to use a circle on the layout.


I don't have a circle maker, nor do I have a personal cutting maching to cut me a circle large enough for a layout, so what I did was the following:

I took a large paper doily, sprayed it to Timbuktu and back with Dylusions sprays, Adirondack color washes and Tattered Angels glimmer mist.
I had to wait for it to dry overnight - It was pretty damp after all was said and done.
I then cut the doily's center out from all the design part on the outside. This took some time, but in the end I got my circle!

The rest of the layout is pretty easy to figure out. I did my journaling on the doily in the end... I was going to do it in that space at the bottom, but I kind of liked it bare. :)

Anyway - It's picture time!!


Aaaaand that's all folks!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Perfect place for journaling. Love the monochromatic look of the layout too. Thank you for creating with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete