Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 31 January 2013

Kaisercraft January Saturday Sketch Layout Entry

Here we scrap again!!

Kaisercraft hosts a series of scrapbook layout sketch challenges each month, and I thought about entering for January...

But I just hadn't been able to get around to it... Until about... Now... You know, 4 hrs before the challenge closes. LOL

I decided to create a layout for Saturday Sketch #1.

I used a portion of an add-on kit from  Gossamer Blue to create this layout. Photos below!

 The Gossamer Blue kit I got - The papers I used in the layout are all under the yellow-y papers. :)

 The photos I planned to use... These photos are of a waffle. Which I ate and tremendously enjoyed!

 This the layout in its entirety! The detail photos are below!






Many thanks for dropping in and checking out my blog! I hope you're entering as many layout/sketch challenges as I am! I have more to enter within the next 24 hrs, so it's off to bed with me for now! LOL

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment