Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 7 March 2013

Scrap our stash challenge entry

I'm not going to lie, the challenge at scrap our stash was somewhat hard for me.. Thank goodness it's called a challenge, eh?  :)

Not only do I not have any kraft coloured patterned paper, but I also had to start with a blank page!

I used some of the bazzill basics plain paper as a base.

Then I took apart a mini kraft coloured paper bag and turned the bag portion into a pocket on the page.
Since I'm not a huge fan of wasting things, I also used the bag handles a border embellishments.

My 3 metal items are:
- a small brad, for the tag on the pocket
- a butterfly charm on one of the larger tags
- a large brad where the two handles intersect on the page.

Thank you very much for looking and I appreciate your support tremendously!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

6 comments:

  1. Wow...you got really creative with this challenge! WTG!!!!! Nicely done. Thank you for participating at SOS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, loving your title! I think you did a fantastic job with the challenge and thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the tags and the little embellishments! You did a great job on this one! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea to make kraft, not to mention using everything so as not to waste--love it! Great layout, thanks for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it might of been a challenge for you, but you pulled it off! :) great job! :) Thanks for playing along with SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the challenge! I too don't like to waste things, love that you used the bag handles they do perfect with the Kraft! Title is great with Denny's,Derek's photo and a signature dish as well as your relation! Thanks for entering your page at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle O'Driscoll

    ReplyDelete