Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 14 March 2013

613 Avenue challenge entry

No freaking way!
Another post?? With another challenge entry??!

This seems to be the case for me folks; my brain goes into create mode and there's nothing that can be done to stop it... Unless I need to pee. Lol

Now that I've made this post as awkward as it should probably get, here's my entry for the 613 avenue sketch challenge! The sketch itself is quite simple and features a main focal image + a sentiment... What I've done, its turn the main focal image into the sentiment! Win - win!

Of course, once again using scraps from the kit I've previously mentioned twice already in 24 hours. :P

Thanks for taking a look at my work!



Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kerry! This is a wonderful CAS interpretation of Kathi's Sketch! I like your individual approach to this sketch. I am always thrilled to hear about designers using scraps! Good for creativity and great for the environment! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit to the Neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry I love the colors on your card. It's simple yet wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete