Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 18 March 2013

Stick pin holder!

Hello y'all!

Just wanted to share a stick pin holder that I made from a USB stick container!

The foam that was inside keeping the USB stick from shifting, I cut to be just about a third of the size of the overall container.
I used some patterned paper for the cover and the inside of the container and embellished the front with some flowers and lace that I had previously dyed. :)
After all the recent stick pin swaps I had been in, I needed something to store them in, so I decided on this route.

Feel free to ask any questions about this project!

Sorry for the dark photos - Took these with my not so great tablet camera! I'll upload some brighter pics shortly. :)




Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment