Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 15 October 2012

Come visit me at the Christmas Craft & Gift Show!

Well, would you look at that!

I've reserved a spot as a vendor at the Guelph Christmas Craft & Gift Show!

The schedule for the show is as follows:
November 9th, from 2 PM to 8 PM
November 10th, from 8 AM to 4 PM

As of the day of posting this, there are also 25 other vendors that will also be there selling other handmade things from jewelry, to hand-knit items, to custom made clothing and more!!

Hope to see you there!

If you mention seeing this blog post, then you get a little gift-ie  from me as well. ;)
Of course I can't say what it will be, but I promise it won't be horrible. ^_^

I may also be a part of the one day Kitchener show that's happening halfway through November should time permit, so stay tuned for information on that. 

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment