Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 24 October 2012

Project photos!

Hello out there!

So I have some photos of a project I "completed"!
I've put "completed" in quotes since I never feel like a project is ever truly complete - There's always something that can be added to it as you go along.

ANYWAY, this is a very, very, VERY basic mini album I've worked on. At the end of the post I'll include the supplies used to make the mini album. :)

And yes, I'm aware some of my photos aren't rotated... For this, I apologize.

Thanks for looking!










Supplies used:
- paper pack mat stack
- cardstock
- adhesive
- magnets
- metal closure
- ribbon

(details on the supplies will be available as soon as I can dig them up again!)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment