Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 8 October 2012

And so it begins...

Hello there!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

I am simply a hobbyist crafter that is trying to make it in the real crafting world. And by this I don't mean very much except that I'm trying to learn to be the best crafter I can be!

As a crafter that started with knitting, I must say that I *love* working with fibers... And yarns and weird threads. After my knitting "phase", I moved on to sewing. Which I also like to do - Nothing crazy or anything, but I've made my fair share of funky skirts... Many of which get those reactions like: "OMG, where did you buy that?!" Love those reactions!
This year, I was introduced to scrapbooking. I guess, you can say that the rest is history, because with scrapbooking, I can incorporate both sewing (stitching on paper!) and knitting (knitting pieces to incorporate with paper altered stuff).

I've always been a big fan of stationery, but I never really knew about *real* scrapbooking until this year when I took a scrapbooking class for fun. All of a sudden, my love for paper, and my love for crafting in general finally had a place to come together!

Anyway, to make a long story short, this blog will be where I share info on my trek through the crafting world. Particularly living as a Canadian in my native country of Canada. It seems things are quite different up here when it comes to paper arts compared to the United States, the UK and even Australia! (I know there's paper crafting everywhere in the world, but those are the spots that came to mind first).

I would like to do a giveaway of some kind by the end of the month, so keep checking back to see what the giveaway is and how to enter yo win it - whatever it ends up being! :)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment