Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 15 October 2012

Oshawa ScrapFest 2012

Guess where I was this past weekend?!??!?

ScrapFest Oshawa 2012!!!!

What a blast it was!! I mean, I'm not a major crop attendee by any means - I've gone to a couple here and there. This event made me that much more interested in attending more crops... Especially extended crops that last 12+ hrs.

I was the most productive this past weekend than any other weekend spent doing paper crafts. I finished 4 projects and had time to start a 5th! I'll be posting the stuff I've finished on my blog and on my Etsy page a bit later since I still have to take photos of everything.

If you're a paper crafter, I highly recommend this event. The vendors didn't even have to be there for me to have as much fun as I did. I met people I had contacted in the past regarding paper crafts, and I finally got to meet people who run scrapbook stores that I've ordered from or thought of ordering from.

The same folks that run ScrapFest also run CropFest as well (just crops, not a vendor based event).

No, they aren't paying me to say this - I truly enjoyed being there and hanging out with everyone! The only downside was that the Tim Horton's at the college campus where we were cropping, closed at 2 PM on Saturday... The crop was done at 9 PM! We had 7 hours of just basic coffee and tea! How unfortunate, I know! :P

Anyway, the weekend couldn't have gone better - I spent more than 4 hrs driving round trip to this event on both days, and I wouldn't have changed it for anything!

Make sure to check it out!!!!


Krafty Kerry signing off!


0 comments:

Post a Comment