Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 29 July 2013

Entry into ScrapMuch? sketch challenge (#1), Studio Calico layout #8

This weekend was spent speeding through my July SC kit  so I can kill it before the August kit gets here!

In doing so, I completed this layout for the ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday challenge entry!
There are 3 more similar entries after this one, so head over to those as well to see the other entries into their challenges!!

For this entry, I used the right page of a double page sketch. :)


I recently posted a haul video, in which I show a Creative Memories star punch I received from the Scrapbooking with M.E. boutique on Facebook. That is the star punch I used in this layout. :)

Thans for stopping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. You have certainly been a busy girl, congrats on accomplishing so much and thanks for submitting another wonderful layout to ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're on fire!! keep it up! i love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the stars that punched out from your border punch! So much fun and such a great effect! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!!!

    ReplyDelete