Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 8 July 2013

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #2

This time around, my entry is for the most recent YNS Fun Friday Challenge!

Karen is a sweetheart to order from and her service is awesome!
In any case, I got the message to my email inbox that a challenge was being had!

Of course since I'm trying to complete 50 projects before buying anything else (Which is way harder than I thought), I figured I'd join in! :P

Okay, so here it is!


While I'm not a huge card fan, I love that the YNS stamps are easy to use and coordinate! And while you may not see it at this angle, the ice cream cone and the sentiment are both raised on dimensional adhesive!

Many thanks for stopping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Thank you for the lovely comments and thank you for playing along with our July YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen stole my comment "super sweet" :>) Very cute and the sentiment definitely ties in with ice cream. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love this color combo - perfect for your sweet ice cream card! Thanks for playing along in the YNS challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete