Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 24 July 2013

Scrapbook Challenges challege #353, Studio Calico layout #6

I've been trying to stay pretty true to the kit by only using stuff that comes in it, but on a couple layouts I'm using some of my own embellies or trims since I find that there wasn't enough variety in the embellies that came with the kit.

Not to worry, it's helping me to use my stash a lot faster!!


Okay, so here is my entry to the Scrapbook Challenges blog challenge #353!


Love the strips of chevron-y goodness! :)

Thanks for dropping by!!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. such soothing colors! love this Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you cut the chevron pp into sections and used them in different angles! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete