Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 20 July 2013

Studio Calico Kit layout #3

I'm a scrapbooking machine!
Not actually though, but it feels good to be getting some layouts made so that the number of photos I have starts dwindling. :)

This is an entry to the challenge over at the ScrapFriends blog!



Dunno why, but once again my photo is rotated here even when it's straight on my camera and when I open the file from the memory card... What could be going on?
I think it's relatively easy to see the sketch going on anyway. ;)

Thanks so much from dropping in!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. LOL! Technology...gets me all the time! Yep, can see what you've done no worries...loving those yummy badges & the little droplets over your page...looks fab:) Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Friends:):)

    ReplyDelete