Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 20 June 2014

Freshly Made Card!

Okay, so maybe this challenge AND CAS(E) are both my new favourite card challenges!

Clean lines? Simple? Fresh? Oh yeah!

This is another card challenge I'm entering, hosted by Freshly Made Sketches!

Simply put, this is another card sketch challenge tailored to simple card-making folks like myself. :)

The sketch for the challenge this time around was:

Seems pretty simple right? I know! So Awesome!

Anyway, here is my take on this sketch. :)



Not only did I take a softer tone approach to this card, but I added even more softness by using up some scrap eyelet trim and Chinese braid trim I had literally laying around on my desk. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the soft, muted background framing that fun image. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and so pretty! I love that typewriter. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete