Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 3 June 2014

Botanical Tea ATCs to share with you!

So, a couple weeks ago, I posted about being super lucky at winning Graphic 45's Mother's Day contest on Facebook here.

Well, I went to New York city a couple weekends ago, and when I came back, I was really hurting for lack of crafting. Don't get me wrong, NYC is a great place in which to be a tourist, but I lacked craftiness so bad, I bought a small mixed media pad, and some basic colours of paint on my second last day there. Lol
YEP, I really needed to get crafty. :P

Anyway, once I came back, I got to fussy cutting a bunch of the sheets of the pad that I had won from Graphic 45 because I thought I'd consider that pad of paper my fussy cutting pad. :) Well, if you take a look at what I won, I also won a pack of the ATC sized tags.

I love making ATCs. And with all the little fussy cut pieces, I decided to get to work on making some Botanical Tea inspired ATC cards! I also posted a photo to the Graphic 45 Facebook page, but here it is again in case, you're not a follower of theirs. :)


I had a blast making them, and I really enjoyed their shape!  I've never made an ATC with these shapes before! I think I'll be posting a video of them soon, but not sure when. If I do, I'll try to remember to link it here on this blog post. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment