Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 19 June 2014

Wherever this crafty flow is coming from...

I don't want it to stop!! Lol

This time, the post is for a scrapbook layout sketch challenge on the Stuck?! blog!

The sketch goes a little something like this:



The super cool thing about my rendition of this layout is that I used watered down acrylic paint for the splatter-y effect... (While getting the keyboard, monitor and desk splatter-y as well!)





I'm just going through my Hello Again papers by Carta Bella like crazy!  Only got a few sheets left, so I'll probably be using them up in the next few days? few hours maybe? :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

5 comments:

  1. This is super fun, I love the phrase on that tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper choices... especially the telephones! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and take on the sketch! love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag. It's fun to get messy! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the splatters! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete