Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 25 June 2014

Time to get sketchy (again!)

So, I've been making some notecard holders with my Prima Cartographer collection.

I really like the way they've been coming out, but I had so many scraps, so I took on this challenge from the Let's Get Sketchy blog!

The sketch looks a little something like this:


And my take on the sketch goes a little something like this:

The first pic is blurry and for that I apologize. I was kind of in a rush to take it. :P






This is most definitely the most masculine layout I've ever created and I really like it. It's a tad busy for my typical taste, but that's because of the paper prints I think... But once I started layering, it was difficult to stop. LOL

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Layers. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challeng, I love the papers and layers. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love the masculine colors. Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS, we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch. Lovely project too. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page and great layers! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masculine colors and layers. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool page, love the masculine look! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the sketch and the mix of papers you used! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous page.. love the colouring.. and great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout!! LOVE those papers!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful layout. So many lovely details. Thank you for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete