Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 29 June 2015

Altered Cake Stacked Boxes

As a Youtube addict affectionado, I'm on there at least once a day - Even if it's just to "pretend" I'm watching something as I fall asleep. LOL

The other day, this video showed up in my feed... Not sure if it was on my homepage or actual feed, but regardless, I watched it, mesmerized with the beauty that came together.


While I don't have nearly as much floral embellishment variety, I did use what I had from my Prima Princess collection hoard stash and came up with my own take on the same thing. :)





I feel like my boxes were smaller than the ones used in the video - I also recorded some parts as I was working on it, so that should be up soon, but just thought I'd share the photos of the finished product since I just took them yesterday. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment