Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 2 June 2015

4 x 4 Graphic 45 Themed Coaster Mini Album

Although I don't have this anymore, as it was handed off to an awesome swap partner, I thought I'd share the details of it with you. :)

This is a 4x4 coaster mini album made with Graphic 45's botanical tea collection.

The first photo is of the cover, on which I fussy cut out the flower, bird & postage stamp. I also added a chipboard piece, a flower & some bling to it. :)


Close-ups of the front page to demonstrate the depth of layers

Here are photos of the first two pages of the album.

Left Page: I made a pocket out of a journaling spot that was on one of the cut apart sheets. I added a chipboard embellishment and a flower, as well as a title on the pocket that says "Hello Friend".

Right Page: I added a photo mat on top of a border strip I used in background. I added some bling to this page, as well as a title that says "Just Because".


The third and fourth pages of the album are seen here.

Left Page: I fussy cut a rose from one of the pages in the collection and used it as a spot to hold photo mats or journaling cards. I also added bling.

Right Page: I made another pocket out of another cut apart and used the same title "Hello Friend" to give the page a bit more "meaning". The pocket holds a bi-fold photo mat in it.


Up next are the 5th and 6th pages:

Left Page: Continuing the Hello Friend theme, you'll see I used the same title for this page. However, instead of having it on a pocket, it is above a photo mat.

Right Page: I fussy cut birds on a branch for this page as well as the postage stamp. Under the postage stamp, I actually used a heat fusible strip of bling that I added with my mini iron. :)


Almost done - Here are pages 7 and 8.

Left Page: For this page, I fussy cut one of the birds from one of the sheets in this collection and I added some more bling. This page was kept simple with just a photo mat on it.

Right Page: I fussy cut two postage stamps from the collection and used them to hold tags and/or photos and/or journaling spots.


Last pages on the inside!

Left Page: I first added a photo mat to this page. Then I added the die cut with the tea pot on it. I added tags behind it to show you could use it for tags, journaling or photos.

Right Page: I used more of that heat fusible bling on top of the pocket I made using cut aparts from the collection. I added bling to the page and put some photo mats/journaling spots in the pocket. :)


The back is nice and simple. :)

Thank you so much for dropping by!

I hope this has provided you some kind of inspiration.

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment