Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 29 June 2015

Not Craft Related, but Puppy Related!!

This is a somewhat important post...

I say somewhat, as my newest household menagerie addition, Jackson aka Jax, is now 6 months old as of June 27th, 2015.

Might not be a big deal to some, but to me it's a huge deal. Especially considering I never thought I would ever have a dog. Ever.

At 6 months old, he weighs in at just around 80 lbs. He stands a little over 2 feet tall at his head, and he's the biggest suck in the history of velcro lap dogs! LOL

For those who are unsure and wondering, well, what breed is he?  His previous owners (of a few weeks) mentioned that he's a St. Bernard and Mastiff cross breed. Also known as a St. Bermastiff. :)
I think they mentioned he also has Rottweiler in him, but other than his jowls not getting super droopy, there's little in terms of shape/size/traits to indicate any instance of Rottweiler.

I *do* have a DNA kit for him and hope to be able to send it in on his behalf one day soon. I was hoping to have it done by his 6th month birthday, but that didn't quite work out as planned.

Just some photos to share with my blog reading audience, because: Eye Candy. :D




How can one dog have so much cuteness built into him, I don't even know!!! LOL

Thanks everyone for dropping by. :)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment