Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 28 December 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch Challenge, Entry #2

Well, well, well!

Another post for the night!
Likely because no one is bugging me, the house is mostly clean and I have so much to get done craft-wise that I'm now stealing the time from myself to do so. LOL

Alright-y, here is entry #2 for the ScrapMuch? layout challenge for December!


A process video for the layout above will be coming once I have some silence to do the recording. :P

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous, loving the black and white and such pretty details! thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! Love the elegance of this layout ... very lovely! Beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great attention to detail. So beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete