Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 18 December 2012

Prima Romance Novel Altered Box and Matching Mini Album

Hey everyone!

Long time no blog! Still busy with family health stuff, but that seems to be cooling down.

I've essentially been the only driver/errand runner/bill payer of the house since mid November, so it was kind of crazy... But I think I have things mostly figured out now..  It's crazy how much we can handle without realizing it!

ANYWAY, on to the fun stuff!!

I've uploaded some photos of my altered box and mini album made with the Prima Romance Novel collection. I've also uploaded a video to YouTube, which I'll link to below. :)

Here come the photos!!

























Yay for photos!!!  I hope you enjoy them!  Please leave a comment if you have any questions at all!!

The video for the album, in case you haven't yet seen it is here:

 

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments: