Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 6 December 2012

Challenge Progress!

Well well well!

Guess what I found at my local Winners store today?! 
For those of you who don't know what Winners is, it's a store similar to TJ Maxx, Homesense, Marshalls... They're all in the same family.

My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas matches the challenge colours to a T, do they not??


Challenge Colours: 


My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas collection:
(better photo coming shortly)

It's almost as if the challenge is based off of this paper!! Seriously!

Okay.. Time to get to work on .. Well, whatever it is I'm going to work on with this paper collection! 

I actually have a few die cuts from this collection already, so the ones that come with the paper collection, I'll consider 'extra'.

Time to scout the interwebs for inspiration!! :D

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment