Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 29 December 2012

Sneak Peek of some of the new Prima products at CHA 2013

Okay, so I'm aware that I said I would be done for tonight - And for the most part I am...

Except that I have to let you guys know that Prima has let some of the cat out of the bag by letting us in on some new products they're lauching at CHA 2013!

The thing I'm most interested in is (so far): the Engraver collection!


How many times have you been looking for a manly collection for a manly layout of album or canvas piece and ended up stuck?!  This collection practically assembles all the pieces for you to create your own manly type of layout, album or altered piece!

FINALLY!

Now I just have to sit on my hands while I wait for it to be available to the public! That should be fun... Not!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment