Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 28 December 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch Challenge Entry #1

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday!

Personally I've been so busy!  In fact, I've been so busy that I didn't get to finish the ScrapMuch? Colour Challenge that I posted about earlier this month!
Let's all shed a fake tear for the paper that was purchased for this challenge that will now have a slight delay in being used. :P
Great! Now that we're over that - Let's move ahead shall we?!

I figured, since I didn't make it in time to finish the colour challenge, I would work hard to make it in for the scrapbook layout sketch challenge!
I don't tend to do many layouts since I have so few photos, but I decided to set myself up with a homemade "kit" and get to work!

I'm currently building a custom scrapbook for a bridal shoppe to display their brides in so that their customers can see what other brides looked like in other dresses!  Sooo, I decided to use this opportunity to build some scrapbook pages for their book! :)

Below is the first of at least two sketches I'm entering for the challenge this month!



Simple, yet effective! I have adhesive letters I'll be adding once I know the name of the couple whose photo will be posted there. :)

A process video has been recorded, and will be uploaded soon-ish. ;)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. wow what a great project to do for a bridal shop! i hope you will get to take photos of your layouts once they add the pictures! loving your black and white colour scheme, so elegant and creating a homemade kit is a great idea! thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea Kerry! I love the black and white and the white space background, it will really set off the picture once it is added! Great work! So glad to have you in our ScrapMuch? challenge again! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and stunning!! Can't wait to see the pics! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete