Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 7 October 2014

Oh, You Know, Just Another (2) Card to Share. :)

Yep, Another card using the Prima Romance Novel collection - And this time, the inspiration is from another two challenges.

The first challenge being a sketch challenge - Where would I be without those sketch challenges???! No cards would ever be made. LOL

The sketch challenge for this card comes from the Sunday Stamps blog:


I chose to work with this sketch because it had diagonals in it... And since I've been on a roll lately with the funky shapes, I decided to try my hand at the diagonals as well.  I think it turned out alright!


The other challenge I chose to make this for is from the blog: the Order of Opus Gluei. The challenge on this blog was to make a project based on Time.

The Prima Romance Novel had a number of clock motifs to use, so I decided to turn the card into a time-oriented kind of card. :)

 

Now, because I had these diagonals cut from another piece of paper, I decided to make a second card with the same sketch in order to use them up. :)  Although it's not the card I chose to enter into the challenge, here it is!


 

Well, that is all for today, and I hope you come back to visit soon!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

8 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly creative and unique! I love the diagonals and muted tones, it has a lovely vintage feel ti it. Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your cards, may give that sketch a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our sketch. I like the soft colour scheme of those papers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you've chosen...and both cards work well. And I like a sketch challenge too - makes me think outside my comfort zone (squares on squares!!).......thank you for joining our Opus Gluei challenge - I think you've met it well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! When I think of all I could have journaled through Scrapbooking, it's mind boggling. Tnx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shabby papers. Thanks for joining us over at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made two cards from the same background papers. The letters of the sentiment are really interesting. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vintage vibe of this card! A very creative take on the sketch. Lovely work! thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete