Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 6 October 2014

Once Upon a Time...

... There was a super cute couple who recently got engaged!

And no I'm not talking about me and some significant other, I'm talking about a lady & her beau that I met through mutual friends.

Although this layout is based on the Once Upon a Sketch challenge that has been posted for October, the theme of the layout was to be: The women/girls etc in our lives...

Sam is a wonderfully simple kind of lady with a lot of patience. She recently got engaged to a great guy and as a gift to them, I've made a series of layouts to celebrate their engagement and as gifts to them for their engagement present. :)

The layout for the sketch that was posted this month is:

And my take on the sketch is below...




It started out as a mixed media style of layout with masking and mists, but then I started layering and now it's a VERY dimensional somewhat mixed media layout. :)

I hope her and her new fiancé (!!!) like the series I've made them and I may post about all of them in a blog post in the near future.

Thanks so much for dropping in!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout Kerrie, the darks fitt well with the black and white picture. And the quote is so true! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page - those hearts behind look absolutely PERFECT for the page...& what a lovely gift you are creating for them both:):) Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS this month! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!:):)

    ReplyDelete