Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 14 October 2014

Creative Scrappers #279 & A winner!

As the majority of my viewers know, I can pretty much only make layouts when I'm using a sketch. LOL

Now, in saying that, I would like to share with you a layout, including process video, of a layout I've made for Creative Scrappers for the current challenge!



But before I do that, I would like to let you know that Kristine over at Creative Scrappers has also recently released a 3rd version of her Creating with Sketches book! I've already purchased mine, but you can purchase it as an eBook, or as a physical copy! I'm going on a scrapbooking retreat this upcoming weekend, and so this could not have been released at a better time!

The process video for this layout can be watched here: http://youtu.be/oEUQe71c8m0 or you can click the Play button on the embedded video below!  The photos of the layout can be found below the video!




 
In addition to this layout, if you were in & around my blog during this past weekend, you know that I was part of the Scraps of Color blog hop!

I have some blog candy for one of the comment-leaving hoppers on my blog!

And the winner is...

Hi Kerry, what a great page and I'll always remember how much spunk, energy and fun you brought with you to the last retreat. It's always a joy getting to meet more SOC members in person. Love how you added the doodled tags to your take on the sketch. Hope to see you again next year!
Congratulations Tena!! If you can drop me a line at (kjmckenz@gmail.com) with your address and subject line: "SoC Blog Hop Winner", I will be able to get you out your goodies by the end of the week!!

Thank you to all who participated, and we hope to see you all around for ten more years to come!!

Many warm hugs to you all!!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment