Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 24 September 2014

Clean and Simple Makes for Easy Card Making!

In trying to use up my Flying Unicorn September kit, and so this is a card that I made for the recent CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!


I fussy cut one of the smaller journalling cards from the kit in order to have the flowers in the vase as the side image to the sentiment.  I really like how simple this card was too make! I think the most time was spent fussy cutting the flowers! :P




Thanks for dropping by to check out my card!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background paper and details. so pretty! thanks for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete