Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 15 May 2014

Miriam's Crafting Blog Challenge Entry!

Another short and simple post for you guys!

Here is my entry to Miriam's Crafting Blog Challenge for May 2014.

I actually made this for another reason, but after perusing her blog, I noticed that the theme this month is Metallics!

Well, this whole project is made of metal except for the base!

This is how it started!

Then I gesso'd it to non-recognition.

Then I added a clock mechanism to the back of the frame door, and embellished with Prima flowers, trinkets and findings!!

I love the way it turned out and it is now on the ledge at the landing of our staircase under a really large window. :)  It's pretty cool there.

Alrighty, that is all!  Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments: