Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 28 May 2014

Prima Marketing Winnings Part #2!!

Well, I can't really lead this post with anything but, YAY!!
My NSD winnings from the LWP (Live with Prima) shows has arrived!

I actually don't know when it got to my place since I wasn't home for a bit, but I got home and there it was!

Here is the awesomeness I received!!


Going from top left across is the tags from the "Something Blue" collection. Seems like with the tags, and the previous winning from Brit, all signs point towards me getting the Something blue collection! I've already got a head start!
The item next to the tags, is some prima twill (?) ribbon with script writing on it! I love script stamps, paper, and ribbon! So happy to have received that!
So now, on the bottom, let hand of the photo are some Jodie Lee brads! I also already had some Jodie Lee wood embellishments so now... You know.. Might need to find a way to grab the rest of THAT collection too! LOL  I love me my complete collections!!
And finally, some SUPER, AWESOME resin pieces!!!  It's the cherub fireplace resin by Ingvild Bolme! I am super excited about it because if you've been watching LWP, you'll know that when you combine these resin pieces with your colour bloom sprays, you can really have quite the awesome colouration going on!

Alright-y, well thanks for stopping by!

I'm so thankful to Prima for the goodies and make sure you guys all come join us on LWP on Tuesdays and Thursday at 2 PM and 9:30 PM respectively. :)

See you all there!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. What a nice stash! You are blessed and I can't wait to see how you use it. Your work is SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete