Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 26 July 2014

Cardabilities Challenge Entry

Well here is card #2 of 3 for the day!

It is my entry into the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #103. :)

The sketch I started with was:



And my entry goes a little something like this:


I used the Studio Calico card kit stamp set to stamp the clouds, then I fussy cut them out a-la-Lawn Fawn die cut style (with a slight white border). I used some of the Studio Calico Project Life paper stuffing to add dimension and texture to the card underneath the clouds.
Threw in some buttons, stamped and layered the sentiment "HI" and fussy cut one of the clouds from the 6x6 paper pad, also from the card making kit.

Thanks for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun and funky card ...
    Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete