Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 21 July 2014

Motivation Monday, Second Edition

You may or may not be aware, there has been some amount of, umm, cattiness, towards a particular member of the crafting community on Youtube. This is not a direct reply to this particular person or any of the people who felt they needed to respond to the original topic that caused the cattiness to occur.

It is more so a general gentle reminder that we are all human beings. We all have feelings and everyone should be aware of how they respond to or directly speak to others.

The quote I'd like to share with you for today is:

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
- Dalai Lama

I mean, it seems pretty simple and straight forward, but we tend to forget... Even me. I'm no stranger to being on the receiving end or the giving end of not-so-niceness! Sometimes I need a smack to bring me back to reality and realize that wasting my time with negativity will not bring me any advantage in life. :)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment