Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 8 July 2014

Some Colouring, Watercolour style!

Welcome to this blog post - Filled with a card that was stamped and coloured by myself, made for a lovely lady I know.

This card is an entry into the challenge hosted by A Blog Named Hero (Hero Arts Challenge).

The theme was "Colour it In", and as you can imagine, that is the reason for all the colouring on this card. :)

I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to get some colour down on a piece of acetate and then I spritzed it with water and went to town on this card.

The bird is actually a fussy cut image that I coloured, outlined and placed over the originally stamped bird. I didn't realize how much I love watercolouring. :)


I purposely left the flower white for some contrast and I stamped the butterflies with Versamark and used some heat embossing on them with a copper coloured embossing powder.

I cut down a piece of mixed media journal paper to the size I needed it to be and then did all my painting and THEN I glued it to the face of the card. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment