Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 15 July 2014

In lieu of Tube Thursday...

A project is shared today instead! This means not to look out for a post on Thursday, since this is the alternative post for it. WWW Wednesday is still a go however!  Moving on...

First and foremost, I do have to apologize for the very unfortunate photo of this layout. It was taken with a camera that isn't mine and, well, if it were mine, I'd try to sell it and get a different one. LOL

In any case, this is a layout entry into a few challenges this month!

The first challenge this layout is entered for is the Creative Scrapper Sketch 272 Challenge.

The challenge this month was to use no photos on your layout. This is actually something that I do pretty regularly, so there was no issue with the idea behind the concept.... My biggest challenge with this sketch was all the space in which nothing was written. :P  I felt as though the bright colours of black and pink were enough on the background, but once I wrote my blurb, I felt like SOME kind of photo needed to be added in the bottom left hand side of the layout... Is it just me? Do you feel that way too? :)



The second challenge this layout is entered for is the Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge.

That's where I grabbed the CREATE theme  from for this layout. Otherwise it would have been a bit more difficult to find something to write about. :)

The third challenge this layout is entered for is the Craft-Dee Bowz July Anything Goes Challenge.

Now I'm not a huge fan of bows, but with the layout of the sketch, and the very big amount of extra space I had, I decided to make a bow to put in the lower, right-hand corner of the layout. I used black seam binding for the bow, and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out for my first multi-eared bow. (Is that actually a thing)?

And now, onto the layout itself, in all of it poorly photographed (SORRY!) glory!


That was a lot of challenges to enter one project in, in my opinion, but every challenge played it's part, so I'm happy with it. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a CAS layout! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice L/O. Great color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete