Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 25 July 2014

Freedom Friday!!!

So, I posted a video on Youtube yesterday about re-subscribing to the Studio Calico kits for the next 12 months.

I'm going to share the reasons why I chose to do this..

I unsubscribed to the SC scrapbook kit at the end of last year because I thought the colours were bland, the embellishments were lacking and there was a lot of repetition. Since then, I've noticed that the kits are a bit more colourful, a bit more playful and have a bit more variety.

The downside to my re-subscribing is that I committed to a 12 month subscription period... I don't know if that's a good thing, or a very very bad thing, but I'm hoping it's more good than bad. :)

I posted a video of everything I got in the July Penny Arcade kit on Youtube, and I'm including it in this post as well. It's a little long of a video, but it's everything I got. :)


Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment