Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 23 July 2014

WWW Wednesday, Third Edition

Let's talk about colour schemes!

Do you find it difficult to work with colour schemes?

I ask this because I really really do.  I don't know what it is about trying to match colour that scares me so much, but when I look at a set of colours and think that I'll need to coordinate a project with it, I get a little worried.

Not so with these AWESOME crafters!

Kreative Koncepts recently posted the winners to their colour challenge #26 where this was the theme to gain inspiration from:
When I look at a colour arrangement like this, I start to slowly back away from the challenge and find myself a sketch to work with instead. LOL

However, the people who won (and even the people who entered at all) really went all out with this and I'm blown away by their ability to use colour the way they did!

For some colourful inspiration, drop by the Kreative Koncepts blog to see the marvelous projects created by these wonderful crafters!

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment