Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 24 July 2014

Tube Thursday, Second Edition

Today, I would like to share with you a video that is actually a tutorial. :)

The last couple videos have been about completed projects, so I thought I would share a video showing how to make your own wire seed bead flower embellishments.

For reasons beyond my knowledge, Youtube/Blogger is not allowing me to embed this video into my blog post (probably a setting set by the video owner), however the video is definitely live and accessible!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO


Jen goes through quite a bit of detail showing you what kind of beads to use, what kind of wire to use, how to string the beads and even how to add a crystal center in the middle of it!

Thank you, Jen, for sharing your process with us!!

Hope you were inspired by the process video and will try to make your own too! It's always a great feeling of knowing you're making your own custom design at a fraction of the cost of buying it pre-made!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment