Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 24 September 2014

This card is just so... Retro... :)

Yes, this is definitely a more simple card, but I think it is still cute!

This card was made based on the recent sketch challenge posted on the Retro Sketches blog.


I really can't get enough of the way retro sketches shows their sketches. The hand drawn vibe will never get old (at least, not to me). So I, once again, dipped into my Flying Unicorn September kit to make this card.

I used some of the Prima flowers we received as the embellishment cluster, and used two stickers, layered upon one another for the sentiment.  You may also notice that within the flower cluster, I added a metal lock charm to add some pizzazz to the otherwise "naked" area below the flowers.



Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by and see what I've been up to!

It is greatly appreciated!!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment