Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 7 September 2014

Our Forgotten Card!

So I seemed to have forgotten to submit a card to a card challenge I planned to enter! With so many new ventures as of late, I can't remember what I uploaded to the blog or what I have still saved as a draft!

Back to business!  This card was made based on the sketch over at Our Daily Bread Designs!

(At the time of posting this, there's less than 6 hours to go before the challenge closes! Yikes! Lol)


So, I wasn't quite feeling the banners at the bottom of the sketch, because my main focal point was so large.... And I omitted it for my card. :)


Thanks so much for taking a quick peek at my card creation!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Oh, Kerry, I'm so glad you made it!! What a stunning card you've made for the sketch, and the point of sketches is to take liberties! I sure do - ha! I love the chalkboard effect and the wonderful sentiment with the "sparkle" of the pink and your glossy buttons!! Wonderful card! So glad you were able to join us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete