Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 30 September 2014

Flying Unicorn Mixed Media Card for Cardabilities!

Guess What?!

I have a featured layout spot on the Sketchabilities blog!!

Woot!

Ok, so the sister site to Sketchabilities, is Cardabilities, and this post is designated for my entry into that challenge!

The sketch for this challenge is:


Now, my take on the sketch used pretty much only things that came from the Flying Unicorn September kit that I'm *still* going through!! Phew!

I was feeling bold, so I decided to record myself making the card and will post the video to my process here once it has been uploaded!



And now for the pictures!!








Yay for pictures, but I really hope you also enjoy the video as well!!

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Krafty Kerry signing off!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kerry! Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Kerry ... thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities ... fabulous, fabulous, fabulous ... now if you need my address, I'm more than happy to share. Honest! and that September kit ... g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry that is a gorgeous card!!! Love your process video too!!

    ReplyDelete