Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 14 September 2014

Mixed Media Canvas for Flying Unicorn

It's not often that I post a blog post with a creation that isn't required for a challenge, however I felt the need to post this one because it's not something I do often (yet?).

This is an altered canvas that I created based on the Mojo Monday sketch that was posted over on the Flying Unicorn forums.


I also entered this creation into the Mid-month Mxed Media challenge also over on the Flying Unicorn forums.

I created this canvas using the products in the Mixed Art kit from the Flying Unicorn store!  I am So. Happy. with the way it turned out, and it is currently hanging on the wall  in my bedroom. :)





Thanks so much for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment